Friday, May 30, 2008

Wednesday evening pictures

GB and I went out Wed evening. There were 2 feral cats taking over the downstairs of our house. Since we already anticipate the move being really stressful for our 3 kitties, we knew we had to remove those kitties. Our cat Kika is really territorial, but he's also old and missing teeth and still picks fights.... and with each fight we run the risk of abcesses and stuff....
See my long justification for catching the cats and taking them to the humane society??


This is how we started the day

But the house!!!

a few doors are finished

beautiful railings are up and waiting for glass


decking on the downstairs ceiling is almost complete!

the red tv room!

more railing!

1 comment:

GB said...

Luka made me wear the hanger on my head. He wouldn't explain the reason. He was very satisfied that I followed his orders.