Wednesday, February 27, 2008

more colors

Still freaking out, I went out to the site this am to look at the house colors AGAIN.

The painters and the carpenters all like it. It's pretty. The pictures are just the primed surfaces, not the real paint- which has a little more sheen and depth.
Tom the painter called them power colors. OK. works for me. We're going to live in a yellow and purple house!

On the "courtyard" we're looking at doing some paint effects to give it a little more depth. Samples are forthcoming.

phew.

1 comment:

Wraith said...

I just saw the house for the first time last week, it knocked my socks off. I was very impressed with it, and impressed to hear what you had done with the property. I think it's really good that you did land reclamation to build the place. More people need to do things like that.