Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 1

We're back online!
And in my orderly sense of things, I need to chronicle our first month here in chronological order.

Since it had been so long since our last move (about ten years), I had forgotten how exhausting it is! GB and I fell into bed and I don't think I remember being that tired. But it was a good fatigue because we had finally made it!


GB set to work right away unpacking. He found an excellent place to put all of his sci-fi books that are smaller- like old sized paperbacks. We have 4x4s all over our walls- they are perfect.

The light that comes in the front windows is incredible. I believe this is in the early morning.

Here's Kika......
The cats were pretty freaked by the movers and stuff, so we went and got them and locked them in my office here. After a couple of days we let them out on the lanai. Kika looked the most at ease and comfortable. But a couple of nights after we moved, he jumped off of the lanai railing and never returned : ( we miss him terribly. This is the last picture we have of him.

No comments: