Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Work" day

We did get a lot done. I planted a bunch of banana trees. Trimmed up some of the landscape with the tractor. Karen cleaned the new kitchen. Moved some stuff into the house. We both did some mulching and watering. Karen and I laid out where the raised beds were going and plotted out the chicken coop and chicken run. We also took a very, very long lunch break looking out at our beautiful view. Watching the birds fly and sipping cool drinks from our new refrigerator.

Some say that it will be very hard to get anything done once we move...I am hesitant to disagree!

2 comments:

Karen said...

GB neglected to write that that towel is behind my head because my neck was hurting and GB offered to make me more comfy :D

Anonymous said...

This looks *so* relaxing!!